SMK InfoTech Technologies Offers the Best PEGA PRPC CSA,CSSA CLSA Training, PEGA Business Architect training, PEGA Data Scientist Training, PEGA Decision Consultant, PEGA Marketing, PEGA Frameworks, PEGA RPA Training Courses with Professional Certified Trainers. We will provide that you will get Step by Step Practical Training with updated PEGA latest version Syllabus.
SMK InfoTech Technologies, For the past two years we are giving training in the software field to the needy companies in various IT related courses without any break. Our sincerity, mode of approach, speedy clearance of doubts in various fields has attracted various persons and companies especially top IT giants. So, the past two years we are giving training to the employees of TOP corporate companies in all over India.
Career Prospects and Future Scope of Pega
Business Process Management is one of the rapidly progressing domains in the IT industry and it offers an exciting career encompassing technology and business fields. Pega has formed various industry –relevant frameworks that quicken BPM implementations. Hence an individual can develop his/her product knowledge and concurrently gain domain expertise in fields including banking, healthcare etc.
Pega is the most happening BPM tool in the current scenario and it provides great job opportunities for skilled professionals. There is big demand for trained professionals in the industry. Thus Pega professionals are given a fat paycheck.
Selecting Pega as a career option is a wise decision. There are number of openings in Pega. Pega Certification is a coveted certification in the market today.
Pega Online Training in INDIA| Certification | Course Fee in India| Call: +91 8939964111
- 15,000+ students completed course
- 4000+ Placed in Top MNC Companies
- 8000 Certified in Pega
- No. 1 Pega institute in India
Find the best Pega online training in India with 100% Job Placement Guarantee real time project and scenario based interview questions. Learn CSA and CSSA Online Training and Certification program along with certification assistance, Experienced Instructors, Organized course curriculum and 24×7 support.
You can fill the contact form to get more details from our Pega Senior Trainer. we are here. Please contact us
Who can attend Pega Classes
- Any aspiring candidate belonging to IT/Non-IT domain who wants to become skilled Pega professionals
- Business Analysts
PEGA PRPC Training Online | PEGA PRPC Certification Training | SMKInfoTech Academy
- Duration : 30 days
- Real-Time Experts as Trainers
- LIVE Project
- Affordable Fees
- Placement Support
PEGA PRPC v8.4 Course Content
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Rule Engine (BRE)
- Pega Rules Process Commander and architecture
- Pega Rules Process Commander Features
- Designer Studio Overview
- Rule set and Class rule
- Four Layered Class Structure- Enterprise Class Structure
- Create Application ID and Version
- Create Rule Set/Rule Set Versions
- Inheritance and Types
- Add Case Types
- DB Architecture
- Create Datatype
- Create Columns
- Add columns
- Property Rules and Property types
- Create Datatype
- Create Columns
- Add columns
- Database Class Mapping
- Data pages
- Data Transforms Rules
- Create Data Transform Rules with Different Actions
- Front end graphical UI
- Harness/Sections & Layouts Types
- UI Controls & Validation types & Rules
Process – Flows
- Process flow and types
- Flow rules/shapes
- Flow Actions and types
- Stages and steps
- Processes and User actions, Utilities
- Parent case and Sub cases
Decision – Computations and Comparisons
- When Rule & Decision Table
- Decision Tree & Decision Map
- Declare Expressions & Constraints Rule
- Declare Trigger & Declare On Change Rule
Technical – PRPC Automate processing
- Connectors & Services
- File Listeners & Email listeners
- Agent processing
- Roles And Privileges
- Access Manager
- Use Case Practice
- Assessment on the current week training
Hands on Experience- Case studies and CSA & CSSA Certification discussion.
About Experienced Pega Trainer
- Our Pega Trainer is certified professional with 15+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- Trainer is Pega domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- Trainer are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainer is industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Pega training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Pega Training in India from recognized IT organizations.
Upcoming Demos for Pega CSA & CSSA Training
|Training Start Date
|Training Mode Online
|PEGA CSA & CSSA Training
|6 am IST
|PEGA CSA & CSSA Training
|7 am IST
|PEGA LSA Training
|6 pm IST
The Best 40 Pega Interview Questions & Answers
Pega Interview Questions
The Best Pega Interview Questions & Answers as scenario based
1. What is the difference between Page -Validate and Property-Validate methods?
Ans: The page-validate method is used to validate all the properties present on a page. If a page has embedded pages, this method works recursively to validate all the properties. This method consumes a lot of system resources and takes more time. If you want to validate specific properties use Obj-Validate method with a Rule-Obj-Validate rule.
A property-validate method is used to impose restrictions on property value. Use Edit validate rule along with Property-Validate method to impose restrictions. You can validate multiple properties using Property-Validate method.
2. What is the difference between Edit validate and Edit Input rules?
Ans: Edit Validate: Use edit validate rule to validate the property value using java code. Edit validate rules can be used property-validate, Rule-Obj-Validate and Property rules.
Edit Input: Edit input rules converts user entered data into the required format. For example is the user enters date MM/DD/YYYY format, edit input rule coverts this date into DD-MMM-YYYY (required format). Again we need to write java code for this transformation.
3. Where assignments will be stored in Pega rules database?
Ans: Work List related assignments are stored in pc_assign_worklist.
Workbasket related assignments are stored in pc_assign_workbasket.
4. Where work objects will be stored?
Ans: Work Objects are stored in pc_work table by default. however, if you want to store the work objects in a user-created table, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Create a schema similar to pc_work table. (The best thing is to copy the pc_work schema and modify the table name and constraints name if any)
Change the class group mapping (Data-Admin-DB-Table) to the newly created table.
5. If I have 3 different work objects in my application, how to store them in three different tables?
Ans: Open/Create the Data-Admin-DB-Table instance for each class and mention the table name. By doing this the individual work objects will be stored in the new table you mentioned in the Data-Admin-DB-Table instance. This is a best practice if there too many object instances for each class.